Rhino ArmaFloor WB Urethane
Rhino ArmaFloor WB Urethane 4:1 is a 2-component waterborne polyurethane solution that produces a highly durable and clear finish (in both Matt and Gloss) for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Rhino ArmaFloor WB Urethane 4:1 has excellent resistance to chemicals and stains and contains a UV stabiliser to improve protection against UV light.
It can be used indoors and outdoors for the protection of concrete and interior floors where a tough, stain resistant coating is desired. It can also be used to seal exposed aggregate surfaces to provide a wet look surface in both Gloss and Matt finishes.
Rhino ArmaFloor WB Urethane Properties
- Simple 2-pack mixing system at 4:1 ratio
- Ideally suited for the protection of concrete and masonry, slate sealing and coatings for pavers
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Excellent wear resistance
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Easy application
- Easy clean surface
- Produces a hard, yet clear film in both Gloss and Matt
- Added UV absorber improved protection against UV light (non-yellowing)
- Excellent resistance to weathering
- Has a low odour and wash up in water immediately after use
Rhino ArmaFloor WB Urethane Applications
- Sealing exposed aggregate, slate products and pavers
Technical Data Sheet: Rhino ArmaFloor WB Urethane
Protective Coating Solutions For All Industries
Contact Rhino Linings Malaga today and see how we can help