Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU Polyaspartic Decorative Floor Coating
Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU Polyaspartic Floor Coating is the ultimate solution for commercial and walking surfaces, retail stores, malls, courtyards, restrooms, theme parks, and so much more.
These floors are simple to maintain, strong and tough. They also look attractive too!
Rhino’s polyaspartic flooring is long-lasting. Its topcoat makes a corrosion protection coating system that is non-yellowing and has excellent overall weathering capabilities. The fast-drying feature of polyaspartic coating converts into a fast return to service, whereas the and high film build decreases the number of coats required in similar coating systems.
Polyaspartics improve the use of common two-component aliphatic polyurethane coating technology by providing:
- A quicker dry time period
- The coating is hard-wearing
- With added paint flakes or quartz chip it’s highly decorative
- Perfect for use for residential, business and industrial flooring.
Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU is Rhino’s premium polyaspartic floor coating and most often used for decorative floors where paint chips, coloured quartz or other decorative flakes can be added to create a beautiful yet durable floor.
Rhino ArmaFloor® 500 AU, a Durable, Fast Install, Concrete Floor Coating
If you are looking for a high-performance floor coating that allows for fast installation and rapid return to service, Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU should be a consideration when researching flooring options for your home or commercial property.
Due to the product’s aliphatic chemistry, Rhino ArmaFloor® 500 AU is colour stable, this means it can withstand UV exposure without the colour shift seen with other coating systems such as epoxies.
Rhino ArmaFloor® 500 AU can be rolled, brushed on or spray applied with Rhino Linings application equipment. With the addition of flake chips to add texture or quartz granules for slip resistance, you can create beautiful, unique decorative blends.
Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU is fast becoming the floor coating of choice due to the many features and benefits it has to offer for virtually any interior or exterior concrete surface application.
Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU Properties
- Very low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Fast Curing allowing rapid turnaround
- Lightfoot traffic within 2-4 hours, return to service within 24 hours
- Robust application window with ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent UV resistance and high gloss characteristics
- Bonds to virtually all substrates, including metals, wood, concrete and fibreglass
- Ability to achieve high film builds reducing the number of coats required for proper thickness
Rhino ArmaFloor 500 AU Applications
|Office Floors||Patios||Restaurants||Shopping Centres|
|Warehouses||Walkways||Showroom Floors||… and more|
Protective Coating Solutions For All Industries
Contact Rhino Linings Malaga today and see how we can help